Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Tokens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9028

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm

So, it was just brought to my attn that there was a mess up involving donation tokens. If you've signed in lately and had them in your inventory somewhere, they are gone now. I apologize for the problem, ask a GM in game for help and we will take care of you (i have records of all donors).

This caused another problem; however, where all donation quest became auto-complete. It was brought to my attn some of you abused this w/o telling anyone and, thus, now have a bunch of mounts and pets you shouldn't have. I am requesting that you let us know right now so we can remove these from you. If we dont get ppls coming forward, we will have to remove them from everyone and that will cause a big pain...so...pls be honest w/us. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 am

lol...apparently players are already lying about this, so...bye bye...real donators will be re-compensated...
Back to top Go down
Katje
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Katje

Embers Credits : 5884

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

That's a shame. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 pm

done and done. everyone should be back to normal. Let me know if you have problems.
Back to top Go down
Katje
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Katje

Embers Credits : 5884

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Are you guys planning on keeping the donations page up? I haven't had the chance to donate yet, but I will after my son's birthday.
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 am

nothing changed...
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 am

also...i KNOW ppl abused the G quests when they were broken...so...i suggest coming forward to GMs before i go through it myself...we will work with ppl that come forward, ppls that dont will have the G they stole removed or gear if the G is no longer there...

PS - i have a record of every quests anyone has ever completed, so i will know who has done this, i just haven't had time to compile the list....
Back to top Go down
Gilford
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Gilford

Embers Credits : 5864

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm

good job, catch those abusing retards den!
Back to top Go down
HeZ
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
HeZ

Embers Credits : 6014

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 am

atleast they don't still give 500k xp for completing them Very Happy lol now that was a fun bug xD
Back to top Go down
Gilford
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Gilford

Embers Credits : 5864

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:29 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Tokens   Donation Tokens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Tokens
Page 1 of 1