Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Stratholme] Various Passages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krant
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Krant

Embers Credits : 5450

[Stratholme] Various Passages Empty
PostSubject: [Stratholme] Various Passages   [Stratholme] Various Passages Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm

The doors, gates and other passages in Stratholme cease to open up or lock me in. I've gotten as far as fighting all the enemies in the streets, but I can't enter the last building with Baron Rivendaire or anything past Timmy the Cruel. Also, the three small buildings that each have a boss in front of them have a problem with either opening up or closing and locking me in.
Back to top Go down
Dje
Contributer
Contributer
Dje

Embers Credits : 5202

[Stratholme] Various Passages Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Stratholme] Various Passages   [Stratholme] Various Passages Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:15 am

Krant wrote:
The doors, gates and other passages in Stratholme cease to open up or lock me in. I've gotten as far as fighting all the enemies in the streets, but I can't enter the last building with Baron Rivendaire or anything past Timmy the Cruel. Also, the three small buildings that each have a boss in front of them have a problem with either opening up or closing and locking me in.

Confirmed, I had that too
Back to top Go down

[Stratholme] Various Passages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum :: Misc Bugs-
Jump to: