Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

redeem voting points

Go down 
+6
Natural
jenelia
unthrown
Denyde
Nayana
asusis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
asusis
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5407

redeem voting points Empty
PostSubject: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm

How do I use points earned by voting?
Back to top Go down
Nayana
Administrator
Administrator
Nayana

Embers Credits : 6059

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm

For the moment this feature is unavailable, we are working on it.
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 8990

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

i hope to have it fixed w/in the next day or two, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
asusis
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5407

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks for the reply, I thought I was doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
unthrown
Know It All
Know It All
unthrown

Embers Credits : 5764

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 pm

so we can stack points but can redeem atm? maybe good lol stack them for the 1200g lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atcuk.co.uk
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 8990

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 pm

unthrown wrote:
so we can stack points but can redeem atm? maybe good lol stack them for the 1200g lol!

yes you can still accumulate, but the redemption part was causing the server to crash, i think its minor, but i need time to get to it. It'll be fixed soon Wink
Back to top Go down
unthrown
Know It All
Know It All
unthrown

Embers Credits : 5764

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm

to be honest (personaly speaking) i dont think its a hurry job cause the point always burn a hole in my pocket and end up spending them on small G, maybe stack and get some tockens Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.atcuk.co.uk
Nayana
Administrator
Administrator
Nayana

Embers Credits : 6059

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Yes the stacking is totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6541

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

OK. As of 01/18/10, there is a problem with redeeming the awards. We will have the issue fixed as soon as possible. Please continue to vote in order to get our server in the top ranks. We will post when it is fixed! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
Natural
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Natural

Embers Credits : 5994

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 am

Denyde wrote:
unthrown wrote:

yes you can still accumulate, but the redemption part was causing the server to crash, i think its minor, but i need time to get to it. It'll be fixed soon Wink

Hurry up with that... maybe I want to use it.

Razz
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 am

Voting isn't causing the server to crash anymore. There's just a problem with the delivery of the rewards. Smile
Back to top Go down
pyromonkey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5135

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:06 pm

is there still a problem with the voting rewards?? i voted yesterday and got 10 points and i went to cash them in for 5 gold each and i went back into Wow and no mail... then today i saw that i had 56 seconds left until i could vote again and i clicked refresh and it told me i already voted 27 minutes ago, but no new points... could someone help me out on this? if you can, i would be very grateful for your hospitality... thanks,

Pyromonkey
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 pm

I just tested it myself and I did receive the gold for the points. How many chars do you have? Did you check all of them to see if it was mailed to another one?
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Know It All
Know It All
Mojo

Embers Credits : 5794

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am

The problem is resolve since a while now.

I don't have problems with redeeming points Very Happy

YOU MUST VOTE FOR THE SITE EVERYONE !
Back to top Go down
pyromonkey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5135

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 pm

well thats my son and he did not get it but the serevr had gone down at the time...our MAIN problem is (as to why he couldnt vote yesterday) is that it thinks that since I voted (yes with my login info) that he is me...today he voted before I haad a chance now its telling me I cant vote that I already did...trust me was lookin forward to my 300 gold... I already cleaned the cache and all but it still says I voted...

so how do we fix this....we cant be the only family that has more than one person that plays and votes...

I dont want to ban him from voting just so I can...well I do but thats not fair lolol....

please help us....

Thanks....Pyro and Daps.....

also I tried using two different browsers today and cleaned all cache, etc....
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm

One simple solution is to create another account for him, this way you both would be able to vote! cheers But you can only vote once every 24 hours from one account.

I'll checking on why you didn't get your gold ... when you see any MAMA char ingame, just whisper me. Smile
Back to top Go down
cloudman
Know It All
Know It All
cloudman

Embers Credits : 5691

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 am

Ok, I would really like to know where the vendors are in Shatt, for the ember tokens, I know where they are in Dalaran I think, anyway where are they at in Shatt.

I wish to use my points on a toon thats Lvl 63 and get tokens not gold, need to know where they are. Thks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Cloud/100000766858076?ref
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm

They are not in Shat anymore. They were moved from there to dalaran. If your looking for lower levels to redeem, go to SW - in old town near SI7 for ally or Orgrimmar Hall of Legends, i think for horde (just over the bridge past the FP and to the left.)
Back to top Go down
snake
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5157

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:23 am

jenelia wrote:
One simple solution is to create another account for him, this way you both would be able to vote! cheers But you can only vote once every 24 hours from one account.

I'll checking on why you didn't get your gold ... when you see any MAMA char ingame, just whisper me. Smile

If you reread my post it says I logged on separate log ins...we do have separate accounts he just doesn't remember to log out in here so when I posted it showed under his...Now this is MY account...and snake is not my username on the actual site but I did log in with my info and he did log into his and the site thinks because we are using same IP address that we are the same person even tho using separate accounts...so he sits here voting daily while I sit here still unable to vote for my next 10 points which will finally give me the 300 gold I have been so excited about...we do not use the same account as when we get all older we all 9 of us will b on at same time so he HAS to have his own account or he wont b playing with us...

Now as I said we have tried using separate browsers and cleaned the cache's and it still believes we are one and the same... right now the site says....Your last vote was before: 13:8:37 which I have NOT voted since he posted that question... only 1 of us can vote per day....
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 am

My apologies. I may have misread what you had said. Anyways, I just confirmed the same thing as I have 2 separate accounts on the same IP. I am looking into the matter further.
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 am

Actually I pulled this from our Server announcements post:

Denyde wrote:
You can get up to 5 voting points per 24 hours per IP (the application wont let you spam, so dont try to trick it!).

Since then it was changed to 10. But it is PER IP, not PER ACCOUNT. So the voting would have to be shared.

Can this be changed? That I would have to find out. But the actual voting sites, we have no control over.
Back to top Go down
snake
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5157

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 pm

ok Thanks...and that soooo stinks...well he is out of luck Im taking the 10 pints today for my 300 gold...lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redeem voting points   redeem voting points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

redeem voting points
Page 1 of 1