Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guidelines For Posting An Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9040

Guidelines For Posting An Event Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines For Posting An Event   Guidelines For Posting An Event Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Ok, first of all, I want to say that if you abuse me opening up the calendar, i will close it fast. BUT, that said...i have opened up the calendar!

Everyone can now post guild events, raids, battlegrounds, or anything else wow related to coordinate with other players. Please do not spam this guys, because i think it can be a really cool thing for the community. Here are some guidelines for posting your own event. If you don't follow them, your post will be deleted.
  • ***DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM UNLESS IT IS FOR AN EVENT***
  • To post on the calendar, you must create a thread on this forum
  • Make sure you make the title is meaningful, because this is what will show up on the calendar
  • Make the description of the event to be accurate and helpful to anyone randomly viewing (this is the body of the post)
  • To activate the post on the calendar, fill out the "calendar" section below options (below preview/send)
  • Spammers WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, and one person can definitely ruin it for everyone, so please have respect for your fellow players

Ok...so, as always...discretion is at the hands of the staff. Please respect them as well. afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

Guidelines For Posting An Event
Page 1 of 1