Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Embers Credits : 6236

[Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan Empty
PostSubject: [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan   [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:36 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=15956#comments
During his insect swarm he doesn't slow down to the correct speed level (+75% speed) on the 25 man version of the encounter. He was able to keep up to me (actually he was running faster than me) while i was kiting him during the swarm, which should not be possible seeing that i was strafing and i move at +108% speed. We tried with and without Judgment of Justice (it worked on the 10 man version in augustish when i tried that when i was healing on my hpal).
Back to top Go down
holynova
WoW Genius
WoW Genius

Embers Credits : 5734

PostSubject: Re: [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan   [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm

yea this is right he runs fast while using swarm and he enrages and hes not suppose to
Back to top Go down
http://rcrd_garduno@myspace.com
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Embers Credits : 6236

PostSubject: Re: [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan   [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:02 pm

holynova wrote:
yea this is right he runs fast while using swarm and he enrages and hes not suppose to
actually he does enrage... unless they nerfed the encounter. but he definitely runs too fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan   [Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Naxxramas] Anub'Rekhan
Page 1 of 1