Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King Of Gears Part Deux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosMatrix
ChaosMatrix

Embers Credits : 6295

The King Of Gears Part Deux Empty
PostSubject: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Everyone that was on during our anniversary event remembers the epic event "King Of Gears" In which both ogrimmar and stormwind came under siege by giant machines led by the mysterious "Master" King of Gears, however his plans were spoiled by a group of adventurers.

Well he is back and this next saturday he will rain his terrible vengeance upon the world. No one will be safe..
Back to top Go down
Nayana
Administrator
Administrator
Nayana

Embers Credits : 6109

PostSubject: Re: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Ooooooooo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6591

PostSubject: Re: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 pm

What time around?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
ChaosMatrix
ChaosMatrix

Embers Credits : 6295

PostSubject: Re: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Its a surprise!*

* surprise meaning that whenever i get my lazy ass off bed after staying up late doing God knows what and shake off the feeling of the previous time of rest and dream and check my email to see how many more stalker women I have to deal with then i can secretly log into the game and stalk people making random weird things happen around them, like one time, I spawned scourge zombies near this noob guy and he totally got freaked out because he thought that because he went to northend by accident now he was cursed to be attacked by zombies, hahah that was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6591

PostSubject: Re: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Chaos, you were SO mean to do that! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
silencesket
Contributer
Contributer

Embers Credits : 5765

PostSubject: Re: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 am

ChaosMatrix wrote:
Its a surprise!*

* surprise meaning that whenever i get my lazy ass off bed after staying up late doing God knows what and shake off the feeling of the previous time of rest and dream and check my email to see how many more stalker women I have to deal with then i can secretly log into the game and stalk people making random weird things happen around them, like one time, I spawned scourge zombies near this noob guy and he totally got freaked out because he thought that because he went to northend by accident now he was cursed to be attacked by zombies, hahah that was pretty funny.

OMG i like ur style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King Of Gears Part Deux   The King Of Gears Part Deux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King Of Gears Part Deux
Page 1 of 1