Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of some ubber events?????

Go down 
+7
Mobeus
Rui
Wardemon
Denyde
Agent7
WessexCount
DNA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DNA
DNA

Embers Credits : 6130

In need of some ubber events????? Empty
PostSubject: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:43 am

OK I've been checking the server lately and noticed we need a bit of movement... just passed this semester so Im in vacations now Very Happy woot!!! F yea!! erm soorry ... so anyways serious part is:

Event Galore!!!!

Whats this all about??
so this is gonna be me offering my services to you guys not only on your normal player needs but also in any event you might want/plan/consider appropriate/need with all your heart

when is this gonna happen?
As soon as I get some posts up here...or ingame whispers(with a detailed description pls**)

where?
Anywhere in the World of warcraft map (might have second thoughts on that weird to pvp in BT anyways)

is this some kind of joke??
Not really, this is a change and something we all want to do to help you guys have more fun... oh and believe me...ive created a nicely equipped raid and a stair event so dont think its impossible Very Happy

ok what about schedules and time zone issues?
If this proposition goes on its way at a nice pace...we might implement PERMANENT OFFICIAL EVENTS(and yes I exaggerate the size and color)

So start posting... and if I dont get a post in the next 12 hours I will make a random event myself Smile

Note: Next event is a tourney so get ready for it will happen this week
Back to top Go down
WessexCount
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
WessexCount

Embers Credits : 6029

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm

LOL...
Couldn't see this cause was studying... ummm I loved a lot all alliance vs all horde raiding a random city... events should be on weekend since everybody could come.
Back to top Go down
Agent7
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Agent7

Embers Credits : 5834

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Sad Lucky! I've got another month left in school. I agree with Wes about the whole city and weekend thing... but why not mix it up a little? How about a race to see who can defeat the other side's faction leader first? There can be 2 sets of defending and attacking teams... though it would need a lot of participants ><
Back to top Go down
DNA
DNA

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:17 am

Ok i like these ideas....hmmm ok if we can get at least 5 per side I can spawn thrall and SW's King in a place guarded by each party of players...or if that doesnt work a regular city raid with a prize at the end Smile
I need your help to do this aswell.. I cant do thi swith 3 players only(well I can but its kinda weird)... come on guys Smile
Idea
Back to top Go down
WessexCount
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
WessexCount

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:17 pm

even with 5 ppl at each side is weird lol
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9041

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:53 pm

WessexCount wrote:
even with 5 ppl at each side is weird lol

....so lets just not do it then?...aaaah, come on, you gotta want to have fun Razz
Back to top Go down
WessexCount
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
WessexCount

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:03 pm

lol I'm saying lets do it btw XD
Back to top Go down
DNA
DNA

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Ok then i have wess Valna Agent7 den and me Smile thats a good start
Back to top Go down
Wardemon
Administrator
Administrator
Wardemon

Embers Credits : 6930

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Commander Mobeus and General Wardemon can come punish puny earthlings too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Embers Credits : 6249

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm

ill go on weekends otherwise from 4ish my time onward (not sure what that is for game time, i live in the us central timezone) soo if u need a tank or a healer for the event i can help.
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9041

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:24 pm

server time is now EST...not exactly sure when they changed the '0' setting from GMT to EST, but...for now thats what appears to have happened...do you guys care about that? Would you prefer GMT?
Back to top Go down
WessexCount
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
WessexCount

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Just post as server time... is easier if ppl check the clock and make sum XD
Back to top Go down
Wardemon
Administrator
Administrator
Wardemon

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:31 pm

GMT is generally used around world so I think thats best.
Back to top Go down
Mobeus

Embers Credits : 6062

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:34 am

Well since Dna is taking a break I will try and do events on the weekends and some throughout the week just cant promise very many at the moment, dealing with RL as well.
Back to top Go down
watsup261
Know It All
Know It All
watsup261

Embers Credits : 5780

PostSubject: Alliance Horde boss   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 am

I remember when in KL we used to have the bosses appear in org and sw and we used to see who could kill the bosses faster that was a lot of fun and i enjoyed it though i was only like lvl 50 Razz
Back to top Go down
Krant
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Krant

Embers Credits : 5462

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 pm

good ideas so far. when i was back at the prowlers server, we had a very unique event organized. it would require some scripting but i can probably ensure to be entertaining. we had a portal from the capitals that led to the empty region of hyjal. it was here that we fought an army of vicious bloodthirsty.... BUNNIES!!! yes i know it sounds weird but it was very well organized and provided some awesome gear as well.

it all started when pommy was complaining about the server being too quite and he wanted some kind of huge army of something to take down. that's when he suggested an army of bunnies. had the normal bunnies set up on stormwind's bridge but it wasn't enough. so we eventually got some gm's to work on scripting the bunnies and placing them in hyjal.

it proved to be entertaining and was open to all levels, with the portal leading to a level 10-area. you could then walk farther to the stronger territories. all the way up to three bosses, Duke, Queen and King Bunny! it proved to be the hardest thing i've done and was fun to think about being torn to shreds by an army of malicious bunnies.
Back to top Go down
Wardemon
Administrator
Administrator
Wardemon

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:23 am

I smell that ppl are in need of my Unholy Army of Squirrels?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star
Cran_Star

Embers Credits : 6922
Location : On the road to insanity curently stoped in the Florian Triangle

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am

or a frosty army of penguns
Back to top Go down
http://cset.forumotion.com
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6592

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 am

Hahaha, ok u can knock the bunnies, but this was cool. The Elite NPC's dropped bunny tokens. Gear and weapons were created for this specifically and you exchange the tokens for an item. Thanks Krant. Forgot about this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some ubber events?????   In need of some ubber events????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of some ubber events?????
Page 1 of 1