Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quite Peculiar Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guyr Adamantine
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Guyr Adamantine

Embers Credits : 5639

A Quite Peculiar Problem Empty
PostSubject: A Quite Peculiar Problem   A Quite Peculiar Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:52 pm

A Quite Peculiar Problem WoWScrnShot_121108_133854

Has anybody encountered this kind of bug before? The games works, I can log in normally except that I have no idea what I'm doing thanks for the blurred screen.
Back to top Go down
ChaosMatrix
ChaosMatrix

Embers Credits : 6307

PostSubject: Re: A Quite Peculiar Problem   A Quite Peculiar Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:22 pm

That is a very peculiar graphic problem, when you open wow, go into preference or options and set all graphics to the lowest possible then try logging in.
Also try setting it on a lower resolution, if that doesnt works, update the drivers of your video card and try again.

also turn off the v-synchronize option
Back to top Go down
Guyr Adamantine
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Guyr Adamantine

Embers Credits : 5639

PostSubject: Re: A Quite Peculiar Problem   A Quite Peculiar Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:37 pm

ChaosMatrix wrote:
That is a very peculiar graphic problem, when you open wow, go into preference or options and set all graphics to the lowest possible then try logging in.
Also try setting it on a lower resolution, if that doesnt works, update the drivers of your video card and try again.

Neutral Woah, that's weird. My computer finally crashed from the intense bugging, so I cut off the power, and now the game works!

I guess I'll never know what was the problem, considering I didn't even have the time to fix it... confused
Back to top Go down
ChaosMatrix
ChaosMatrix

Embers Credits : 6307

PostSubject: Re: A Quite Peculiar Problem   A Quite Peculiar Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Guyr Adamantine wrote:
ChaosMatrix wrote:

Neutral Woah, that's weird. My computer finally crashed from the intense bugging, so I cut off the power, and now the game works!

I guess I'll never know what was the problem, considering I didn't even have the time to fix it... confused

Well here is my own personal experience, that happened once to me with another game, turns out the vid card was overheating and finally burned out
might wanna get a temperature monitoring program to check whats the temps inside your pc, it helps if you buy an air can (its for cleaning
sensitive electrical equipment) and open your pc (while its off) and clean it with it, thing is with time the components get dust on them and when they are covered enough the dust acts like a jacket and doesnt allows heat to dissipate which causes them to overheat.
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9052

PostSubject: Re: A Quite Peculiar Problem   A Quite Peculiar Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:52 pm

i agree with chaos. check your video card. this could be a premonition of a more serious problem with your hardware (hopefully its not a motherboard issue affraid )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quite Peculiar Problem   A Quite Peculiar Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quite Peculiar Problem
Page 1 of 1