Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ulduar Raid

Go down 
+3
Denyde
Rui
gannerpm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gannerpm
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5228

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Ulduar raid starting at 9:00 PM sever time on February 21, 2010. Ending whenever we're done! BTW this is Xerati....
Back to top Go down
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Embers Credits : 6237

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Ulduar is pretty much unscripted...
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9029

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

>.> its closed...i guess i need to force the game to not let you even enter?
Back to top Go down
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 pm

only time i went in there we had 2 GMs on GM toons in the raid group, and there was another GM online and i was told it was fine as long as we had a GM to supervise us
Back to top Go down
holynova
WoW Genius
WoW Genius

Embers Credits : 5735

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

den u cant expect us to stay happy with naxx,naxx is boring theres nothing we need or want in there we want new raids we want some brand new stuff,wen i was upgrading to 3.2 i was so happy tinking toc might work but i was wrong =/ how can u expect us to get triumphs or even the new gear if they dont work the only things that gives us triumphs is the daily and its 2 and the gear for triumphs cost around 75 badges or even more we need new content!!!!!no one wants naxx anymore!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rcrd_garduno@myspace.com
Turk
Administrator
Administrator
Turk

Embers Credits : 7502

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 am

holynova wrote:
den u cant expect us to stay happy with naxx,naxx is boring theres nothing we need or want in there we want new raids we want some brand new stuff,wen i was upgrading to 3.2 i was so happy tinking toc might work but i was wrong =/ how can u expect us to get triumphs or even the new gear if they dont work the only things that gives us triumphs is the daily and its 2 and the gear for triumphs cost around 75 badges or even more we need new content!!!!!no one wants naxx anymore!!!!!

dude, chill, there is nothing we can do about it, we just have to wait for the update...
Back to top Go down
https://embersofthelegion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holynova
WoW Genius
WoW Genius

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:09 pm

well u guys should at least let us do the bosses that kinda of work instead of keeping us out =/
Back to top Go down
holynova
WoW Genius
WoW Genius

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Turk wrote:
holynova wrote:

dude, chill, there is nothing we can do about it, we just have to wait for the update...
didnt intend this to be in a mean way srryz turk =/
Back to top Go down
Turk
Administrator
Administrator
Turk

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 pm

holynova wrote:
Turk wrote:
holynova wrote:

didnt intend this to be in a mean way srryz turk =/

it is all good bro. i sure understand your point, but you gotta understand ours too. hope we get to open more instances with the new updates.
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6580

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm

speaking of update ... Turk where are you? You said you'd pop in when we got to 3.2.2. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
Utgarde
Know It All
Know It All

Embers Credits : 5422

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 pm

jenelia wrote:
speaking of update ... Turk where are you? You said you'd pop in when we got to 3.2.2. Razz

He's pwning me IRL
Back to top Go down
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Utgarde wrote:
jenelia wrote:

He's pwning me IRL
that sounds so homosexual Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9029

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 pm

holynova wrote:

join another server? really, i'm not here to pander to complaints of ungrateful users... /yawn
Back to top Go down
holynova
WoW Genius
WoW Genius

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am

Denyde wrote:
holynova wrote:

join another server? really, i'm not here to pander to complaints of ungrateful users... /yawn
ur calling me ungratefull oh wow.....i see kk then
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:29 am

OK. Let me clear the air here. Holy, I think that Den missed your post saying that you didn't mean it in a mean way. I understand your frustration as well as I hope you can understand ours. Also, I hope you do understand as well that all people do now a days is tend to complain about everything bad and never see anything good. ( I know that you are not on of those people. You actually appreciate what we do here. ) I know that you and I have talked since your original post and there are things to come. Just hang in there!
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 am

Rui wrote:
Utgarde wrote:
jenelia wrote:

He's pwning me IRL

LOL! you said it. You only have urself to blame. Razz
Back to top Go down
Utgarde
Know It All
Know It All

Embers Credits : 5422

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 am

jenelia wrote:
Rui wrote:
Utgarde wrote:
jenelia wrote:

He's pwning me IRL

LOL! you said it. You only have urself to blame. Razz

Ha! I'm at a loss for words xD
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 am

LMAO! That's a first! .... Nice job Rui! cheers
Back to top Go down
Turk
Administrator
Administrator
Turk

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 am

god...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ulduar Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar Raid   Ulduar Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ulduar Raid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum :: News :: Events-
Jump to: