Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9

Go down 
+7
AkiraAzn
madlyinsane
Gilford
Turk
ro
Denyde
Cadeyrn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

Embers Credits : 5816

Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Empty
PostSubject: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 am

Cartographer 3
Gatherer-3.1.11
GathererDB WoWHead NEW
QuestHelper-0.95
TitanPanel-4.1.7.30000
WHDB.2.1.1

These are all currently functional with WotLK 3.0.9 and in use on my machine.

I have put them into one .zip file (55MB) and uploaded them to my server for your downloading pleasure and use.

GET THEM HERE

Enjoy!

Last edited by Cadeyrn on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsdesigns.com
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9042

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 am

feel free to add to this list everyone..i'll post mine later...
Back to top Go down
ro
Know It All
Know It All

Embers Credits : 5775

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am

I use X-Perl as UnitFrames.
and for Threatmeter i use Diamond (credits goes to Xirius) as a dps and you taking aggro.. you just get stunned for couple secs by the sounds comming out of your PC, which is actually good it lowers your aggro Wink.

I'll be back in a few days! ^^

Ro
Back to top Go down
Turk
Administrator
Administrator
Turk

Embers Credits : 7515

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:13 am

i use

LootDB
Dr Damage
Ratingbuster
OneBag3
Outfitter
X-Perl
Questhelper
AtlasLoot

i guess thats it.
Back to top Go down
https://embersofthelegion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gilford
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Gilford

Embers Credits : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 pm

i use these:
-Xperl
-Carbonite
-TomTom (Arrow pointing to where you have to find a quest item)
-Questhelped
-Bartender (nice addon to have bars all organized)
-AtlasLoot (altho we not into instances yet Sad )
Back to top Go down
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 pm

OK people. If you'll get me the version numbers of your AddOns, I'll download them, Zip them in packages, upload them to my server and send you the link so you can edit your posts.
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9042

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm not gonna make this sticky unless you guys provide version numbers and links to download XD
Back to top Go down
madlyinsane
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 am

thankss
Back to top Go down
AkiraAzn
Know It All
Know It All
AkiraAzn

Embers Credits : 5779

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 am

Addons are always being upgraded almost all the time. So, you might link a version that doesn't work anymore for some people.
Back to top Go down
HeZ
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
HeZ

Embers Credits : 6028

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:56 am

None of these addons work for me, none turn up in the "Addons" tab in the character select screen.
Back to top Go down
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:57 pm

HeZ wrote:
None of these addons work for me, none turn up in the "Addons" tab in the character select screen.

Did you put them in the interface/AddOns folder?
Back to top Go down
HeZ
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
HeZ

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:13 am

Yes I did.
Back to top Go down
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Now that's really odd. They all work for me.
Back to top Go down
Wardemon
Administrator
Administrator
Wardemon

Embers Credits : 6931

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:33 pm

did you install them to right wow Hez Smile some ppl have 2 wows and can install accidentally to wrong place.
also on addon screen is good to put the tab "load old addons"
Back to top Go down
HeZ
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
HeZ

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

I only have one installation of WoW now old one was deleted, and I have hte "load all addons" ticked Sad No idea why WoW can't see them :/

OK I managed to get them working, cade you might want to adjust your files Smile

OK the problem seems to of been that each of the addons was in a subfolder, within a subfolder, so WoW couldn't see em, something along the lines of
Interface->Addons->Quest Helper version -> Quest Helper -> actual addons stuffs

removing the "Quest Helper Version" folder from the line, and making it simply
Interface ->Addons->Quest Helper->addon stuffs
seems to have worked wonders Smile

Some of the addons also seem to be there more then once, so removed the multiples. This solved the problem for those that still persisted to not work.

Thanks for the help guys Smile

P.S. Cade you still have an old version of quest helper in there, not sure if it's intentional for pre-WotLK or not
Back to top Go down
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:22 pm

I'll look back through there ASAP, but as yu may know I have no Internet access of my own atm. Sad
Back to top Go down
theleetqueer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5455

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi!

I might be resurrecting an old topic, but I personally wanted to add that I love an AddOn called IceHUD.

Basically it replaces the player and target frames and creates an HUD that is much more comfortable to use, and it's oh so powerful: you can customize its look and feel completely, save different profiles (for different classes), create custom bars and do pretty much everything.

I think it's not up-to-date but it still works perfectly with the current patch (by current I mean on our server, tho I think it works with 3.2 as well).

You might wanna give it a try, it's really something that changes the way you play WoW completely... and in case you're too lazy to configure it, if someone helps me, I would love to upload some custom profiles I have created for different classes (what varies is the threat/aggro bar, target of target bars and some advanced stuff like that) and link them here.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Know It All
Know It All
Mojo

Embers Credits : 5846

PostSubject: problems with questhelper   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:23 am

I have problems with questhelper since one week. When I log on in wow a message said that questhelper is broken. I don't know what happening because I used it since more than 6 month without a problem and I can't fix it. I try to reinstall from the zip file I found here and there is the same problem. Anybody know how to fix it, please ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9   Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five (make that six) Most Popular AddOns for WotLK 3.0.9
Page 1 of 1