Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auction House Bot

Go down 
+4
Cadeyrn
Rui
xscorpion
Denyde
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Embers Credits : 9052

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:50 am

So, I implemented an auction bot who will bid on and sell items. If you see any activity from 'AuctionPimp' that's the bot in action. So far, seems like he's not selling anything, just bidding, so, i'll see if i can figure out what is going on. If you have questions or comments, please post them here. bounce
Back to top Go down
xscorpion
Contributer
Contributer
xscorpion

Embers Credits : 5816

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 pm

i just got stuff from AH, is working great, but is a bit expensive ><
Back to top Go down
Rui
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
Rui

Embers Credits : 6260

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 pm

it seems to be working as far as selling Very Happy i just picked up quite a few things. good job guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Yeah, its great, i dont have to restart the server to change the settings; therefore, i was able to tweak it to get it up and running. This also means i can adjust prices or w/e on the fly, but....i think its ok for now...we'll let it play out for a few weeks and tweak from there... bounce
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

I've already been asked like, 100x about this in like 20 mins...i cannot tell it to auction certain items. I can restrict it by rarity and a few other variables, and i think they are good where they are. Give it time, lemme play w/some a few of the settings, you guys will be fine... Cool
Back to top Go down
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

Embers Credits : 5826

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 am

I bought a thing or two. Expensive? Yea, a bit for a lvl 49 character, but, ummmmmm... ya get what ya pay for. LOL

VERY well done, Den!

Cadeyrn
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsdesigns.com
HeZ
Forum GOD
Forum GOD
HeZ

Embers Credits : 6038

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 am

I suggested this when the server was first started Sad I hate you all! :'(
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:57 am

and we tried and it was busted...lol...but now we on TrinityCore and its built into it... afro
Back to top Go down
aeryk
Know It All
Know It All

Embers Credits : 5762

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:17 am

The bot IS loading Hyjal and BT recipes. I'm not sure what the official position is on this, but before we go spending loads of gold on it can we confirm whether it is or is not legit to possess and use PURCHASED recipes?
Back to top Go down
Denyde
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
Denyde

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:21 am

i thought i posted this, guess not tongue ...its fine...i have no control over it, it makes it more blizzlike. Now everyone has equal opportunity to get the items, not just certain classes and skill levels. So, hopefully you guys can get to raiding harder instances...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Lauren

Embers Credits : 5816

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 am

good idea lol btw Den the neck belt clip lamo
Back to top Go down
Natural
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Natural

Embers Credits : 6056

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

I know everyone has been wondering about this, so I figured I'd bump the thread so we can all stop asking about it in-game... Smile

What's the status on getting the bot back up?

king <--Auctionpimp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auction House Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bot   Auction House Bot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction House Bot
Page 1 of 1