Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me why embers should shutdown

Go down 
+6
jenelia
Darkloord
Wacco
cloudman
Cran_Star
Mojo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rolol
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Embers Credits : 5159

Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm

jenelia wrote:
Haha Tan, you have to be around AND in good standing! Razz We just like Wacco better! j/k .. or am i? Razz
no your right we would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cloudman
Know It All
Know It All
cloudman

Embers Credits : 5691

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:55 am

This is my hope for this, other server.

1: To not be Embers, but better.

2: To have all the ppl from Embers there; even Den if he behaves himself Very Happy

3: To see a big community of ppl that love to help others and that is not stuckup, so in other
words -- Pls no " to each his own bull crap " which I think wont be a prob anyway.

4: To have (cough) little Carr jr's running around (cough)
5:etc
6:etc

I just wanna see eveybody having a great time/ with the gms also having a fun time.

oo And just in case ya forgot, I would still very much like to be a gm
So im going to still work very hard to prove that I can be a great member of the staff. cheers

Love ya all and see ya at the next server. Peace out

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Cloud/100000766858076?ref
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6541

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 am

Smile I haven't forgotten Carr about ur wanting to be a GM. Once the new server opens, we ofc will have to reapply there when the forums are ready.

Also, this is not going to be another Embers. I have seen a few comments that this is Embers with a new name. By no means is this true. With the combined efforts of this other server, the both of us are creating a new and better gaming experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 am

Mojo wrote:
Mama don't let this server die I will miss you I love you

Aaww Jada, that was very sweet of you! I love you

I hope that you had gotten a chance to see what I had said about everything and how excited I am about this fresh start. I know it's a minor set back, but it is for the best! The site of Embers may die, but our fire, spirit, and passion will move on thru the new server!

To have a full developement team on our side is definately a HUGE plus! We don't need to have any of the custom content that we had on Embers due to the lack of dev that we had. We can truly enjoy the game the way it was intended to be! We will be able to fix things to the way they are intended to work!

This new community is just what everyone needs. The problems of the past that had partially led to Embers shutdown was a learning experience for all of us. We have a STRONG team now to lead us into the future.

I hope to see you on the new server! Heck, maybe we may be able to level together as I will be doing an equal share of ally and horde. I think my ally char will be the first, but haven't totally decided! Razz
Back to top Go down
cloudman
Know It All
Know It All
cloudman

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 am

I to plan on lving Horde and Ally, but havnt decided which one to do first, im leaning toward maybe the first to be horde but anything is possible, or maybe lvl one a few levels and switch to the other who knows.

I do intend on having an equal amount of both. I do know this for sure though, I will be lvling a paladin for the first char. Then lvl a warrior or hunter.

oo gosh so many choices, its giving me a headache, the pain the pain-- anyone have a asprin.
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am

Hahaha ... i'm in the same boat! I don't know what to do first. I want to be able to get a realm's first achievement! Razz So i''m trying to figure out which chat I know the best so i can level the fastest! cheers
Back to top Go down
cloudman
Know It All
Know It All
cloudman

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 am

Ok I have made my mind up on one thing. As soon as its warm and the raining part of the season is over to where the mud will be gone Im going to wash/wax my Ford f150, which by the way is very pretty, take a pic of it and me then post it on the new forum.

You know the pic that is on the side, of the forum Mama, like the one you have thats maybe of yourselve, maybe. I wanna do that, so pll can see what my ugly mug and my mistress(Truck) looks like.
lol!

Last edited by cloudman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 am

LOL! and yes. That really is me in my avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
cloudman
Know It All
Know It All
cloudman

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am

Ok I kinda jumped the gun a little--heres my avatar, you can barly see me.

I will have a better one to show, on the other foum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dje
Contributer
Contributer
Dje

Embers Credits : 5163

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 am

Darkloord wrote:
jenelia wrote:
We do respect everyone's comments and such. I have just made a post under den's "thank you and goodbye" I hope that it helps a little more. I know it won't help with the fact that we do have to start from lvl 1 again.
Dam stop whith that lvl 1 pls...i hate that lvl!!!

Wel 30 secs and you're on lvl 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why embers should shutdown   Tell me why embers should shutdown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me why embers should shutdown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2