Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Training on reasons to mute...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natural
WoW Genius
WoW Genius
Natural

Embers Credits : 6003

GM Training on reasons to mute... Empty
PostSubject: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Balthor deciding to mute me for doing nothing but offering discussion on a talent in world.

Others decided to start using all caps (not me), and he mutes me in the group.

I don't see any reason I was muted. That's just a bit too jumpy, imo.

GM Training on reasons to mute... Pictur10
GM Training on reasons to mute... Pictur11
Back to top Go down
DNA
DNA

Embers Credits : 6088

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 pm

next time ill mute you for 10 minutes or more, The reason i did it is because you guys complain on every single decision we take, so i try to give a soft as hell measure (Like muting you for 3 minutes) and you just overreact and start rambling on how we abuse.
I'm letting this post open because I want the others to see it and lay me their point of view of my ways to settle things.

EDIT: And I wonder why u didnt post a SS with you taunting lauren, I know you just said "I dont know who's the one who doesnt like being called an idiot", but that argument was going to be looong after what lauren said to you 2.
Back to top Go down
holynova
WoW Genius
WoW Genius

Embers Credits : 5705

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Okay nat didnt deserver the mute cuz he was not taunting her in anyway as i saw
and 2 im tired of laurens bull I've been getting her insults and i cant take it anymore so either she shuts up or im leaving
Back to top Go down
http://rcrd_garduno@myspace.com
Lauren
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Lauren

Embers Credits : 5763

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 pm

GM Training on reasons to mute... Wtf
but i never cursed...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Lauren

Embers Credits : 5763

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm

i give you bull because your a hypocrite and you say stuff behind ppls back ppl talk if you wana say something about me say it to me directly not in a group chat you think i wont hear about be a MAN or WOMAN what ever the heck you are...
Back to top Go down
DNA
DNA

Embers Credits : 6088

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm

see why I muted you both, sheesh guy's. Topic closed, but viewable. Settle things out, its a game, you guys dont even have to speak to each other.
Back to top Go down
jenelia
Administrator
Administrator
jenelia

Embers Credits : 6550

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 pm

You may not have cursed Lauren, but you do treat people poorly. You are constantly insulting people and you think that you are the best at everything. If you don't have something nice to say just don't say it. You do have a tendency to instigate people. Just leave it be. If you offer you expert advice, do so in the correct manner. And when someone questions you, don't have a power trip and start calling people names. It is getting rather annoying. I've had a TON of complaints about you. However long the mute was being VERY lenient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenelia1214
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Training on reasons to mute...   GM Training on reasons to mute... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Training on reasons to mute...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum :: Help section-
Jump to: