Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I cannot login (an original post, lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stikman
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Stikman

Embers Credits : 5699

I cannot login (an original post, lol) Empty
PostSubject: I cannot login (an original post, lol)   I cannot login (an original post, lol) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Erm hello, I'm slightly panicky (lol, yes over a game!)
But I've been trying to see what's happened and I've heard that characters are being migrated and that but it ends today.
I think I understand what's happened, we've been hacked and that.
I'm going to create a new account and talk ingame, as I can't understand/find what's happened here totaly!

I'm gonna explain below

Right, I've not been on WoW for a while, but I fancied coming on (bored of spore lol) and I heard it had been hacked. I tried loging in, but to no avail. I've tried looking through the posts, and I think charaters are getting migrated again... not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong lol. I've got no recent screenshots, only ones from aaaages (and I mean ages) ago. (actualy I may have some screenshots, but I'll go check)

My characters were, Stikman, Secksie and Orangutan.
Stikman was at least level 50 (I can't remember exactly, it's been a while but I obviously did level while I was on), same with Secksie, but she was atleast level 35. Both of those I had gotten them migrated to level 50 and 35 respectivly before. Orangutang was a new character, not that high level (I had recently got an imp on it) so that doesn't matter too much.

But if anyone can help, please do!
Back to top Go down
Mac
Know It All
Know It All
Mac

Embers Credits : 5708

PostSubject: Re: I cannot login (an original post, lol)   I cannot login (an original post, lol) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:02 pm

Just create ur account again and ur char and talk to a GM ingame, they'll give ya ur lvl back...but u have to do it tonight...last day of migration
Back to top Go down
Stikman
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Stikman

Embers Credits : 5699

PostSubject: Re: I cannot login (an original post, lol)   I cannot login (an original post, lol) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Ok thanks Very Happy
I've made an account, but it won't let me login yet (still updating it I think, like it did last time)
But aye, I've found screenshots :/
Great isn't, on my last ever screenshot I'm level 51 on stikman, no screenshots for Secksie and level 10 on Orangutan...
Alot of help that is, but nvm, I'll be happy to get my characters back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cannot login (an original post, lol)   I cannot login (an original post, lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cannot login (an original post, lol)
Page 1 of 1