Embers of the Legion - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Embers of the Legion - Official Forum

The official forum of Embers of the Legion WoW Private server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOTLK FAQS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaosMatrix
ChaosMatrix

Embers Credits : 6255

WOTLK FAQS Empty
PostSubject: WOTLK FAQS   WOTLK FAQS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 pm

With the release of WOTLK on our server there is a lot of questions, doubts and concerns. The following list has been prepared to answer many of those questions, please read before making threads about them.

WOTLK

1. What do I need to download to be able to play in this server?
You need to have a full installation of world of warcraft patched up to version 3.0.9

2. Where can I download a client?
You can currently get the client at this link [WOW] from Blizzard or download it from any of the available torrent trackers and patch it manually to version 3.0.9.

3. How can I upgrade my account to be able to access WOTLK?
Use the following link, enter your account name and presto! [Upgrade Account]

4. I found a bug, what do I do?
If you've found a bug, please first verify the bug section of the forum to see if it has already been reported, if not please make a new post and fill in as many information as you can about it, make sure to follow the guidelines so that we can better understand the problem and solve it.

5. Trinity chat doesn't seems to work.
At the moment of this post, Trinichat has been taken down while we work on incorporating the new build, it will be restored soon.

6. The Auction Bot is missing!
He is just taking a short vacation and will be back soon!

7. My mounts are not working.
Due to WOTLK changing the way mounts are handle, a GM will have to reenable mounts for you, please contact a GM through a PersonalMessage in the fourm so they can work on restoring your mounts.

8. Instances are not working or seem empty
Currently a lot of the WOTLK instances are bugged, rest assured we are working to fix the problem as soon as possible.

9. I got a level 55+ character and just installed WOTLK but it doesnt lets me create a DeathKnight or access WOTLK locations.
You need to upgrade your account to be able to access all WOTLK features, see the previous provided link.
Back to top Go down

WOTLK FAQS
Page 1 of 1